Criticism Curator Commodity Collector Disinformation (C4D).
"All art is propaganda."
"Counterfeits do not destroy the original objects, but only their symbolic value, hence the market."
Counterfeit currency destabilizes:
- Trusted communications systems.
- Commodity market
- Relationships based upon dominant ideology i.e. property.
- Fixed power relations reliant on ownership.
- Established hierarchies.
- False claims of truth and knowledge.
- Fake criticism of net art by established critics.
- Fake denial of authorship of criticism by established critics.
- Fake announcement of net.art show by established curators.
- Fake denial of net.art show by established curator.
- Fake announcement of new website for an established commodity artist just entering then net.
- Fake denial of authorship of already existing web site by established commodity artist.
- Fake announcement of sale/purchase of net.art by established collector.
- Fake denial of sale/purchase of net.art by established collector.
- 1. Email is easier to forge than a website.
- 2. Operate in border zone of commodity/non-commodity.
- 3. Operate in border zone of net/non-net.
- 4. Operate in border zone of criticism/non criticism.
- 5. Operate in border zone of truth/nontruth.
- 6. Operate back and forth between margins and center.
- 1. make sure people can see ture target.
- 2. don't allow people to personalise political conflict.
report on global terrorism
Psychological Warfare Tactics
Covert Action Quarterly