- wake up - do some writting
- go out in egiptian galabeyya that my mother bought me few days ago. Its very airy, and confortable, but people doesnt stop stearing on me on the street. What is strange they are not looking at my galabeyya. They are looking strait in to my eyes. As it is repeating so much I try to understand nature and intention of their looking but cant understand it really.
- go buy smoking supplies in Talaat Harb / Get wara wa wainab for lunch at filfela.
- work in studio
- administreation, visas, call embassies,Yugoslav, Brittish, civil registers, Cairo, Barcelona...
- 17h woman taxi driver - film in Opera House
- just realised how I started to pronounce my name with 'W'
- make pictures for visa with a scarf
- evening at home / my mother knit a wool shall and I do crochet plastic bag
Work at studio:
- for visa tomorrow - make photos and passport photocopy
Questions for the day:
- What unexpected happened today?
- What was the strongest experience of the day?
- Image, drawing, story...
Cairo Integration Diary