- no visa problems arriving to cairo - just had to buy a stamp
- arriving from the airport strait to the studio / taxi driver accepts another customer, middle aged man english, he talks a lot about himself / he is doing some business with stones in Egypt. When he leaves the taxi the taxi driver tells me - This mister not good - he born England but he not national, he israel - not good, you very good you beutiful... bah, i'm not in a good mood
- arriving to cic - kind of tracktor comming towards me leaving big cloud of white smoke behind - people gesticulating to move away - i put my scarf over the face and go inside to go to cic - - package from my mother arrived.
- meet people / work in studio
- schedule meetings and classes for the next days
- start economic balance
- > IN
|from whom?||for what?||how?||original currency||how much?|
|HANGAR||residency fee||cash from 3rd persons credit card||200euro||1.640EP|
|HANGAR||residency fee||left in wallet||100EP|
|my mother||left over||sent in enveloppe||120EP|
< - OUT (daily expences)
|governement tax||egyptian visa stamp||i was said I cant get it on the border||1 month||90EP|
|transportation||taxi from the airport||after negotiating the price||Airport-Tahreer Sq.||70EP|
|alimentation||water + milk||2 x 1l||8EP|
|+ TOTAL IN:||+ 1.860EP|
|- today expences||- 168EP|
+ ACTUAL BALANCE:
Questions for the day:
- What unexpected happened today?
- What was the strongest experience of the day?
- Image, drawing, story...
Cairo Integration Diary