- start to collect versions of extended bicis
- 10h caligraphy lesson
- look for Western Union to do money transfer - closed today /
- On the way to the arab lesson I enter the shop to buy the bottle of water, but realise I don't have my wallet on me. The shop vendor a girl says - Never mind, just take it. Suprised I accept the water as a generous gift. Also I pass by Western Union but its closed today is a holiday.
- Naser tells me that Mohammed was fired while I was out because he talks too much and not works enough, what a shame.
- comming back to cic - there is a photography workshop on the roof - they take me as a model for the portrait exercise.
- want to leave cic but nasser is not there. I hear the prayer so I think maybe he went to the mosque. When the prayer finishes the nasser shows up soon. I go home.
- air collage
- check Western Union tomorrow
- esp. passport
- egypt visa end of the week
- write wedding dress story
< - OUT (daily expences)
|alimentation||milk + water small||1l + 1/2l||8EP|
|alimentation||honey||milk shop next door||1(200g)||5EP|
|alimentation||milk rice||milk shop next door||1||1.50EP|
|alimentation||plain yogurt||milk shop next door||1||1.50EP|
|work material||chalk||1 box white||0.60EP|
|service||arab lesson||forgot the wallet
will pay next time
|+ TOTAL IN:||+ 1.860EP|
|- previous expences||- 254.50|
|- day expences||- 194.60EP|
|- TOTAL OUT:||- 449.10EP|
+ ACTUAL BALANCE:
Questions for the day:
- What unexpected happened today?
- What was the strongest experience of the day?
- Image, drawing, story...
Cairo Integration Diary