- get up / tide up the flat - through away lots of papers / do arabic
- now chickens eating around the garbage
- exchange 50eur / national fen in the exchange office - its called National Sky
- 11.30 arabic lesson / Sayonara arranges to go to Marocan hammam on friday
- left a bag of cashews on the table - when came back the ants made a foot path passing over my computer to the cashew bag - had to move it and trough away finally
- finnish and upload air collage
- go out / extended bici tabacco distributer /
- extendeed bici carring ice - looks almost impossible on this heat
- getting home I see the basket weavers working on the street in front of the small workshop. Thinking to ask them for if they could teach me do it some of the next days.
- 22.30 meet with Hana in Winsdor Hotel. Waste recycling neighbourhood. Stipend for the iraki kid. Cabarets.
< - OUT (daily expences)
|alimentation||cashews + guava juice small + bread baladi||Ble Nile||1+1+1||15EP|
|transportation||taxi||Qasr Al Aini - Cinema Diana||one way||6EP|
Questions for the day:
- What unexpected happened today?
- What was the strongest experience of the day?
- Image, drawing, story...
Cairo Integration Diary