- 11h caligraphy lesson
- Lunch at F.I. + shay + crochet at Munira Park
- I always forget the fear I was passing leaving the CIC late in the night. I always go out with a mobile phone in one hand and a knife on hand in my bag. There is lots of noises in the building and not so much light.
- call Embassy - money transfer
- call printers
< - OUT (daily expences)
|alimentation||lunch||French Institute Rest.||1||37EP|
|alimentation||shay||in the park||1||2EP|
Questions for the day:
- What unexpected happened today?
- What was the strongest experience of the day?
- Image, drawing, story...
Cairo Integration Diary