- get up early go to studio / take materials for the workshop
- workshop with Sawa Children in Townhouse at Townhouse hall we draw the outlines of the city distributing the neighborhoods in circles in the huge 15x 15 meters space - children are asked to place themselves in the areas they are coming from and draw places that they know there - after they are asked to conect different parts of the city with metro lines - highways, bridges, etc - very dinamic and enthusiastic atmosphere - lunch break starts but the food is not arriving yet - a bit of desorganisation...
- exosted after the workshop with kids / too hot outside / more extended bicycles
- go out / for the first time the taxi driver asks me for less money than i am offering / there is a story telling performance by the guy who was sitting in the car in the front seat yesterday eveninng / he is endlessly talking and people are laughing so much / i am able to pick up only some words / i havent realised yesterday he was so funny...
< - OUT (daily expences)
|transportation||taxi||talaat harb - cic||2||10EP|
|alimentation||lemonade||Townhouse coffe shop||1||1,50EP|
|extra||pack of cigarettes||Marlboro||1||8EP|
|transportation||taxi||Munira - Dokki||2 ways||25EP|
|alimentation||spring rolls + glass of wine||Bulls Eye||1||50EP|
Questions for the day:
- What unexpected happened today?
- What was the strongest experience of the day?
- Image, drawing, story...
Cairo Integration Diary