- get up too early 5.50h - nice fresh air outside / already cars on the street but few / different birds coming to my balcony / try to sleep again but unsuccessfully
- go to studio 8.30
- find exchange office / breakfast at filfela
- 10.30 workshop with children about colours at Townhouse / childern draw what they can see trough the window / a boy next to me draws geometrical shapes in different colours / i learn geometrical shapes with him / two other boys sitting next to each other draw one a church and other a mosque
- leave earlier due to exhaustment
- back home / shower and rest / do undo do crochet bag / call Egyptair - no refundment on the second part of the ticket / call printers - after more than one week of calling they comunicate me that they cant do the A1 size prints !
- go to cic / read on the balcony / do arabic / draw /
- 18.30 go to Syonaras / pay the last 5 classes I was owning / she says that she would like to do an exchange of one lesson for a drawing of her daughter Balkiz / i dont ahve any material but she takes out the aquarel block and charcle / kids are very unstill but i do the drawing / she would like more detailed / so she looks for the photograps / in family albums there is no any that she likes / finally i take the pictures / her husband examines me in what i beleive . At the end wanting to pay I realize i forgot euros in the studio pay 300 and will owe her 180EP
- ask peter to send images to print for father thomas
- send mails to bcn friends for phone numbers
- Abbassiyya - coptic community - letter to father thomas
- Zabbaleen - Garbage City - Cave Church
- Zamalek - Zabbaleen Recycled Crafts
- Dahab island - tomorrow - talk with Kataline and Graham to organise the excursion
< - OUT (daily expences)
|service||arabic classes||with Syonara||5||300EP|
Owning: - to Syonara 180EP
Questions for the day:
- What unexpected happened today?
- What was the strongest experience of the day?
- Image, drawing, story...
Cairo Integration Diary