- get up late 9.50
- arrive to studio / no internet / writte letter (paper) to f. thomas
- admin /
- go Klotbey strret - coptic center / full of office material shops / buy presents / go to coptic center / leave the letter f.thomas
- go to Zamalek - Recycling Craft Shop
- F.I lunch / galettes / give back 8EP
- caligraphy lesson / writte parts of coran / Essam gets very serious and respective
- Hana calls / invites for a drink at her place / she explanes lots of Middle East things / about how locals are coping with a heat she says they keep the windows completely shut during all the day and leave the fens working in the night they open the windows - occasionaly there is a brise from the Nile - also they wet themselves a lot / she calls to order a beer from her 'dealer' - shows a red haired, skinny man I know from the juice shop in 'asr al aini. He is one of the persons I find very pleasent so I would always salute him passing by.
- Zabbaleen - Garbage City - Cave Church
- make a drawing of s. children in exchange for one lesson that we agreed
- 20EP Graham & Katalin
- 180EP Syonara
Questions for the day:
- What unexpected happened today?
- What was the strongest experience of the day?
- Image, drawing, story...
Cairo Integration Diary